Is Health Coaching right for you?
Do you want to be able to work anywhere in the world and be your own boss?
If YES, then you’ll be happy to know that Health Coaches work anywhere, both online and face-to-face with clients, and with any schedule that they choose.
Do you want to be a part of an industry with many options for business partnerships, career opportunities, and entrepreneurial adventures?
If YES, then it might interest you to know that Health Coaches have one of the most diverse career portfolios of any profession. You can start your own practice as a Health Coach consultant. You can develop your own business with wellness and nutrition products and services. You can write books and teach. And there are endless career opportunities with wellness centers, spas, medical practices, naturopathic doctors, yoga centers, massage therapists, natural food and supplement stores and more.”
Do you want to earn meaningful income while doing work you’re passionate about?
If YES, then Health Coaching is your gateway to an ideal blend of work that both sustains your livelihood and your soul.
The Need is Great for Health Coaches:
- The CDC reports that more than 66% of adult Americans are overweight or obese — http://www.webmd.com/balance/features/wellness-coaching-the-latest-trend-in-fitness
- The CDCP states that of the 5 leading causes of death in the US, 20% – 40% could be prevented by lifestyle change.
- According to the American Heart Association, nearly 33% (1 in 3) American adults have high blood pressure — https://www.heart.org/idc/groups/heart-public/@wcm/@sop/@smd/documents/downloadable/ucm_319587.pdf
- According to the CDC, 1 in 4 deaths in the US is due to heart disease — http://www.cdc.gov/heartdisease/facts.htm
- According to the Statistic Brain Research Institute, 77% of Americans regularly experience physical symptoms caused by stress
- Forbes called out that every 30 seconds in the US, a new case of Diabetes is diagnosed — http://www.forbes.com/sites/thehartmangroup/2015/11/19/consumer-trends-in-health-and-wellness/#3190415a4be7
How Big Is The Opportunity?
According to Accenture, “Consumer Healthcare will grow to $737 Billion in the next 5 years.”According to IBIS World research, Corporate Wellness is an $8 Billion dollar industry.Â AND, according to the team at Women’s Marketing, Health & Wellness is “The next TRILLION DOLLAR industry.
You can be a part of it. Just fill out the inquiry form on this page to get more information.